Enterprise Change Function
The Business Challenge:
- Following major growth in client numbers and an increasing complexity of programmes under delivery, our client needed to rapidly improve its change management and client delivery capability.
- The delivery approach was inconsistent and poor coordination across the £750m portfolio of client projects contributed to major contractual failings and a pressing need to optimise delivery and claw back an estimated £15m- £20m pa of lost value through delivery inefficiencies
How We Helped:
- Working with the Executive and Senior Management, P2 Consulting provided a specialist team to design and implement an Enterprise Change Function
- We led a joint P2/client team that undertook a rapid gap analysis, prioritising the areas that would have the biggest impact to drive delivery and make efficiencies in how projects were coordinated and managed.
- Together we built a complete end-to-end Project Delivery Approach, tailored to the specific needs of the client.
- A robust Enterprise Change Function was designed and ‘stood up’ in 12 weeks
- Within the first year, efficiency savings were estimated to be in excess of £15m, with major improvements in delivering to contractual commitments.
- Key to success was stakeholder engagement, driving practical changes to underpin tangible project improvements.
For more information, please contact us